01 February 2011

Idea and Storyboard

   In the first term of this academic year, I had a chance to use simple expression for spinning pin wheel for our project. Since then I tried to study MEL scripting and expression. Luckily, I could choose any subject I want to study more, so I have chosen exploring Particle Systems using MEL and expression.

   When I thought about particle systems, I could only think about water dropping, smoke or explosion and it didn't draw my interest. Then I was watching BBC or National Geographic documentary, there was a scene that flower petals were blew away by the wind. It didn't come to my head instantly but after few days it came to my mind and I could choose a subject to experiment connecting some animated object to the particles.  I guess the image of the flower was quiet pierce. After that I thought of an image the flock of butterflies flying out from a flower when its open.























































                                                   





















Also I can use the flower model I made a year ago.


 
  














 




No comments:

Post a Comment